Friday, April 27, 2007

Cokehead Chic at Barneys


While I generally think most of the line is underwhelming (as most NORMAL human beings do not have the the belly, or lack thereof, to pull off the three-year-old's jean vest look), I must must MUST have this one shoulder white dress. Anyone who helps me in my quest will receive a) one very kinky sexual favor b) the change in my wallet (trust me, it adds up to a good five bones) and c) permission to wear the dress for ONE WHOLE NIGHT!!!

Kate Moss's line for Top Shop will be officially available at Barneys New York on May 9th, with a private reception on the evening of May 8th (anyone who helps me get tickets to that will get all the above mentioned plus an additional sexual favor...I mean, let's face it, I don't really need incentive for that.) The line will be available through the Top Shop website (see above link) on April 30th, so if you're worried about availability try that route.


Help me help YOU!

Let the record state that I actually semi-despise Kate Moss, but am not beneath mooching off her style.


I'm having Blog amnesia. Did I post about this already?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was it?? Did anyone see this dress in person?

Blog Archive

The Communal Closet