Thursday, November 30, 2006

wooster is opening this building up




So, I have noticed that more and more stuff has been being stuck to that building too. I like the grocery boxes that say FRESH. It's on my way to work from Alex's house. I want him to put something up of his own but he is too busy for his art these days. Did anyone read the New York magazine article about burn out? They compare public school teachers and ibankers. Anyway, Wooster wont say what days its going to open the building because it's afraid of the hype but I'll post the info if they give it up. I think it's tours and DJs and art.. should be cool. The whole glorious place is being converted into condos soon, likely for rich, boring people who will never fully appreciate the neighborhood. It's sad. I agree that New York needs more quality street art. Have you seen the pieces by Banksy?

No comments:

Blog Archive

The Communal Closet