Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Tonight's Shows

See what shit I picked (sort of).

I think my fave o' the day is Rodarte. Beautiful, classy yet unique...a little crazy old lady, which I'm into. Behnaz was pretty, as usual. Bill Blass is nice, but in the boring old socialite lady way, not the Grey Gardens eccentric kind of way (chose your poison). Narciso was beautiful too, not surprisingly. Check out the leopard print coat in Betsey Johnson. Looks like mine but newer. Think she got the idea from me?

Heatherette is a nasty fag duo of publicity hounds parading as fashion designers.

Will send a link to a gallery of my personal picks later.

See what happens when I have to work all night? I get involved in the INTERNET! I hate this "place".

But I looooooove you.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The Communal Closet