Tuesday, November 28, 2006

the spirit of communal closet lives on....?

Welcome to the Communal Closet online!
I arranged for this blog to continue the tradition of sharing that we established a year ago with the original Communal Closet.
In the closet, we put castaways but also items that we wanted to share and thought others might appreciate. Excuse the simplicity of this first entry, but what I am trying to do here is reestablish the spirit of sharing that the closet allowed for. So, I call upon you all and I also challenge you to post. I think that we should start this off as somewhat of a free for all. post what you want, when you want, if you will. Art, music, fashion, food, politics, feelings, pet peeves...any of these can be worthwhile topics.
I've started this as project to combat those daily spurts of boredom that are all too familiar to those of us who are working and those of us who are surfing the web, hunting for jobs and apartments. Maybe if we jumpstart a blog, great things will follow.
If anything, this blog can serve as a forum where we can express ourself and share new ideas.
Right now, we can keep it on the D.L. until we see it what happens, if anything.
I have high hopes. You are some of the most stylish, in the know, opinionated and expressive people i know. POST BITCHES!

No comments:

Blog Archive

The Communal Closet